1/04/2014

2013

Hello my beloved readers, how are you all? 
First I wanted to wish you a happy new year, I really hope you all enjoyed your holidays.

2013 was a great year for me, time has flown by so fast, a lot of amazing things happened, I have experienced many 'first times' over the past year. I am now in high school, which is a new phase in my life, I have to admit I was kinda stressed out at the beginning because it was a huge change but now I realize that high school is a lot better than secondary school. I have also started thinking about my future. I wasn't quite sure about what I wanted to do with my life before, and to be honest, I am still a little bit confused, but I started inquiring about british and american universities and actually thinking about what I want to do later. I know it may sound lame but I really want to make a change, help people and do something that actually matters with my life, I don't really know what I am going to do but I am working on it. :)

This year was like a roller coaster ride, emotionally speaking, so much has happened in just one year and it's crazy, of course next to tons of ups, there also have been downs and doubts of me and the people around me. I also feel like I did a lot of growing up and I finally came to understand and love myself. I have met a lot of amazing people, my new schoolmates are so nice, and my teachers are great!

To sum up, 2013 was all about this: trying things I never was brave enough to do before, feeling independent, challenging myself, setting aside my fears and just going all in and I mean literally all in.

And last but not least, 2013 was the year I decided to start this blogging adventure, I have to admit I didn't know it was going to be that amazing. My sister started blogging before me, and she seemed like she really was enjoying herself doing it, so I thought why not start my own blog?
 I just love sharing my thoughts with you guys, and I want to thank you all for being so understanding and encouraging, you are a real source of inspiration.

We lost so many innocent people this year, but this video showed me that 2013 is maybe the start of something new, hopefully 2014 is going to be all about togetherness and people standing together no matter where they came from.


What about you? How did 2013 go for you? Let me know!
                                                                                                                                                                                                                     

5 comments:

  1. YOU ARE MY INSPIRATION

    ReplyDelete
  2. YOUR COOL HUSBAND1/05/2014 12:55 AM

    SEE I TOLD YOU PEOPLE WILL LOOOOVE IT, KEEP UP THE GOOOD WORK YOU ARE SIMPLY AMAAAAAAZING <33

    ReplyDelete
  3. My 2013 was great! I hope your 2014 is great so far!

    Love,

    Rowan


    Personal Style Blog WWW.REDREIDINGHOOD.COM

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

      Delete

 
site design by designer blogs