12/30/2013

New year's resolutions

1. Learn to be okay with not being okay.
2. Learn to have conversations that do not consist of lambasting someone else, especially when that someone is me.
3. Understand that when something upsets me, it’s striking a nerve of truth.
4. Be radically, sincerely honest.
5. Learn to actually feel happy for other people.
6. Go into everything with the knowing that I don’t know it all.
7. Pray more.
8. Understand that letting go and moving on means slowly gesturing in the direction of which I'd like to reach.
9. Get dressed everyday, just for myself.
10. Give better goodbyes.
11. Make myself my first priority.
12. Read. A lot.
13. Reach out to people, open my heart, and watch how eagerly they jump in and do the same.
14. Exercise more.
15. Take my homework more seriously.
16. Be less bitter and more loving.
17. Cut negative people out of my life.
18. Eat healthier (if you eat like crap, you will feel like crap).
19. Get organized.
20. Get enough sleep.
21. Spend more time with my family and friends
22. Be less stubborn
23. Be nicer
24. Stick to it


Please tell me what are YOUR new year's resolutions in the comment section, and I wish a happy new year to each and every single one of you from the bottom of my heart. May God give you the happiness and strength to overcome your past year failures.
                                                                                                                             

1 comment:

 
site design by designer blogs