11/17/2013

Ebony and ivory

Hey everyone! How are you all doing? 
So today, I've decided that I'm going to share with you my hobby, and also my passion, which is playing the piano.

I have started taking piano classes at the age of 5. And I'm getting my diploma in the Conservatory this year.

Without my teacher, I wouldn't be where I am at this very moment, he's helped me in so many ways to get better and better, which makes him more than just a teacher, a guide, or a father, he's been pushing me to do my best at everything for so many years, he's the one who encouraged me to try again if I failed, so all the credit goes to him.

What I like the most about playing the piano, is that it helps me relax and forget all my problems when I hear its sweet melody, and it also makes me a better person inside somehow.

My love for the piano has grown bigger that I started making my own music, some pieces of melodies that I put together, but I never had the courage to make them public, not even to my family, the only person that I've shown to is, of course, my teacher, and maybe, in the near future, I'll build up my confidence to finally reveal them to everyone.


So that's it guys, I really hope you liked this post, feel free to tell me if you liked it in the comment section, love you all!
PS: Sorry for the bad quality pictures, my camera is broken and it's getting fixed. Goodbye xxx

1 comment:

  1. Hope you will be able one day to share your music :)

    ReplyDelete

 
site design by designer blogs