11/05/2013

Family gathering

Greetings everybody, I hope you are all doing fine :)
A few weeks ago, we celebrated Eid al-Adha here in morocco.
As some of you may now, at the end of the annual pilgrimage to Mecca, Muslims throughout the world celebrate the holiday of Eid al-Adha by gathering with their families in a festive mood and traditionally slaughtering a sheep, the meat is then distributed among the family as well as the poor and needy.
I usually wear a traditional moroccan outfit, but for this time I decided to wear this cute Zara dress I bought last summer, the shoes are also from Zara. 


I also did my hair for the occasion as you can see :)
Here are a few pictures I took on that day:

That's me and my beautiful mother, she's wearing a lovely moroccan caftan.


I opted for simple make up and accessories for this special occasion



I also did my nails, the polish is from the Neon collection by American Apparel, we can't really see the sparkle here because of the sunshine, sorry :s




This one is definitely my favorite picture, it's me and my adorable little sister Asmae, I love her so much!

Sorry it took me so long to post this, to be honest I had tons of schoolwork, I know that sucks..
Anyway I really hope you guys liked this post, tell me what you think about in the comment section, love you all!!!
Kisses from Morocco
Bouchera     

1 comment:

  1. I love your outfit, what a beautiful family!

    ReplyDelete

 
site design by designer blogs